Premier Climate Control Scholarship
Premier Climate Control of Sedalia is pleased to announce the Premier Climate Control scholarship. This $5000 academic scholarship is awarded to a student pursuing an Associate of Applied Science Degree in HVAC Technology at State Technical College of Missouri. In addition to fulfilling scholarship criteria, consideration is based on availability of funds.
- Applicant should be enrolled as a full-time student (12 hours minimum per semester) pursuing an Associates of Applied Science Degree in HVAC Technology at State Technical College of Missouri.
- Applicant should be a graduate of a Pettis, Benton, Henry, Saline, or Morgan County.
- Applicant must have worked full or part time at some point in the past 12 months.
- Applicant must agree to a summer internship (between 1st and 2nd year) with Premier Climate Control
- Upon successful completion of the course, applicant agrees to work at Premier Climate Control for the term of one year.
- Must Maintain a 3.0 GPA to retain this scholarship per semester (reviewable and negotiable by PCC)
This $5000 scholarship is awarded ($1250 per semester) to a full time student pursuing an AASD in HVAC @ State Tech College of MO. In the event a student is unable to fulfill the requirement of full-time enrollment for the fall semester following award of the scholarship, the scholarship will be transferred to the next available alternate. Scholarship will be awarded by June 1st.
Please fill out the application in its entirety and submit it along with all other requested materials to:
Premier Climate Control
5500 S Limit
Sedalia, MO 65301
Application Deadline is April 30, 2020